We rebuild all of our parts to match original OEM specifications,
following strict quality control guidelines to ensure quality and
All of our parts are completely
rebuilt. All critical and moving parts are replaced with
quality new ones. Other components are machined as
necessary. The result is a heavy duty, reliable part; often
outperforming an OEM part.
When necessary, we:
- Disassemble part.
- Clean outside parts using solvent washer (by hand), sandblaster (by hand), steel shot blaster (machine), or tumble washer (vibratory cleaning machine).
- Inspect casing and other metal parts for tolerances. These parts are replaced if we find excessive wear.
- Replace seals, gaskets, oil rings, bearings, and moving parts.
- Test part using sophisticated testing machines under simulated road conditions.
- Coat components with a high quality, moisture resisting marine
- Coat components with red insulating varnish to resist cracking, chipping, reduce current leakage, resist chemicals, oil, and moisture.
- Paint part to match original color, and protect with clear varnish.
- Chrome or Polish outer casing of unit.